Solve MCQ of DC Circuit ,Here given lots of unique mcq for you.It can be very help full for your electrical engineering exam or competitive exams
DC Circuit MCQ
1. Kirchhoff s current law states that___
A. net current flow at junction is positive
B. A Hebraic sum of currents meeting at junction is zero
C. no current can leave junction without some current entering it.
D. The total sum of the currents meeting at the junction is zero.
2. According to Kirchhoff’s voltage law, algebraic sum of all IR drops and e.m.f. in any close loop of network is always___
C. determined by battery e.m.f.
3. Kirchhoff’s current law is applicable to only
A. junction in a network
B. closed loops in a network
C. electric circuits
D. electronic circuits
4. Kirchhoff’s voltage law is related to
A. junction currents
B. battery e.m.fs.
C. IR drops
D. both (b) and (c)
E. none of the above
5. Superposition theorem can be applied only in circuits having____
A. resistive elements
B. passive elements
C. non-linear elements
D. linear bilateral elements
6. The concept on Superposition theorem is based is___
7. Thevenin resistance Rth is found___
A. by removing voltage source along with internal resistance
B. by short circuiting given two terminal
C. between any two ‘open’ terminal
D. between same open terminal as for Eth
8. An ideal voltage source should have
A. large value of e.m.f.
B. small value of e.m.f.
C. zero source resistance
D. infinite source resistance
9. For a voltage source
A. terminal voltage is always lower than the source e.m.f.
B. terminal voltage cannot be higher than the source e.m.f.
C. the source e.m.f. and terminal voltage are equal
10. To determine polarity of voltage drop across a resistor, it is necessary to know____
A. value of current through the resistor
B. direction of current through the resistor
C. value of the resistor
D. e.m.fs. in the circuit