Bridge Inductance and Capacitance measurement Short Note
Today we discus about Bridge Inductance and Capacitance measurement . We provide you here short note of Bridge Inductance and Capacitance measurement. It will be ver
y helpful for competitive exams like MGVCL, DGVCL , ITI ELECTRICAL INSTRUCTOR ,PGVCL ,SSC-JE etc..it is most imp topic and always ask examiner 1-2 mark question from this topic.
Which Condition should be satisfied for balanced AC bridge ?
Condition 1) |Z1| |Z4|=|Z2| |Z4|
Condition 2) Φ1 + Φ4 = Φ2 + Φ3
Measurement Of Inductance (L)
- Maxwell Inductance Bridge
- Used for Medium Coil measurement
- Range 1<Q<10
2. Hay’s bridge
- Used for high coils measurement
- Range Q>10
- Used for low coil measurement
- Q< 1
- Used for wide range means measurement of the large range inductance.
Measurement Of Capacitance (C)
- DE sauty Bridge used for measurement Unknown capacitance.
- Its very simple construction
2. Schering Bridge
- Use for measuring capacitance for High Voltage
- Measured Relative permeability
- Power Factor
- Distribution Factor